[BITList] This fits the bill!

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jul 2 07:09:01 BST 2017

There’s a quote from Turnbull back during the hated WorkChoices era that Labor have been using to illustrate the prime minister’s own symbolic universe. “You have to be free to let the market do its work,” quoth Turnbull, “and let the cost of setting the clearing price, be it for labour, home units or loaves of bread be as low as possible.”
Labour is, of course, the obligation of the vast majority of the voting adult electorate. To be conceived of as a bakery product by the prime minister himself is a concern. It’s Dave Noonan from the CFMEU who began the habit of referring to Malcolm Turnbull on Twitter as naught but the top hat emoj 🎩i, and easy to see why it’s caught on. This is where we are, Australia: it’s top hats 🎩🎩🎩 versus bread loaves 🍞🍞🍞. For all our sakes, I hope the bread loaves win.

In other words bread loaves 🍞 will always beat 🎩