[BITList] The vacuum cleaner....

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jan 22 05:18:47 GMT 2017

A retired guy sits around the house all day.

So one day his wife says, "Joe, you could do something useful like vacuum the house once a week".

The guy gives it a moment's thought and says; "sure why not.  Where's the vacuum?"

Half an hour later, Joe walks into the kitchen to get some coffee.

His wife says, "I didn't hear the vacuum running, I thought you were going to use it"?

Exasperated, Joe answers, "The stupid thing is broken, and it won't start.

We need to buy a new one".

"Really", she says, "Show me - it worked fine the last time I used it".

So he showed her…

https://is.gd/6GYhCS <https://is.gd/6GYhCS>