[BITList] Fengshui

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jan 22 01:16:50 GMT 2017

G'day Folks,

These urban myths appear to arrive with indecent regularity, these days.

Why is it that people do not not think to themselves, is this information true?

And why does it always state - “Share within 11 minutes of reading?”

Is the number 11, a magic number?

It didn’t take me more than 11 minutes to check the calendar for 2018. See below...

Don’t get taken in but these ‘Fengshui” messages.

February 2018.

It has 4Sundays, 4Mondays, 4Tuesdays, 4Wednesdays, 4Thursdays, 4Fridays, & 4Saturdays.

I for one, will not be waiting 823years!

Is there a clue in the yellow image.

It appears to me that there is.

Whoever wrote it didn’t put a spaces between the end of ALL the numbers and the word following ALL ofthose numbers.

One can only wonder why?

My opinion?

Pure bull dust.