[BITList] ‘Give us back our penalty rates or cut your own wages’

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Feb 28 07:43:13 GMT 2017

I heard this comment myself,  from a worker that I know.

“I asked my boss if I would be having my wages cut", she said.

"Yes”, her boss replied.

“But, she said I will not be able to work for you because I depend on the wages that I get from you.”

Her boss said, "You’ll have to work more hours then, to get the same money that you’re getting now.”

She said to her boss, “But I am already working a 70 hour week to make ends meet.”

There was no answer from her boss, after that one.

Read on!

This, sounds like a solution to the problem that Malcolm Trumble's National and LNP Government, have caused.

http://tinyurl.com/jb7oury <http://tinyurl.com/jb7oury>

And please, don’t tell me that Malcolm Trumble's National and LNP Government cannot reverse this ridiculous decision.

I’ll bet anyone, that Trumble will take a salary cut