[BITList] Fox News item;

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 23 22:21:40 GMT 2017

I can't make out some points.  Were they illegals? (whatever that is), or just immigrants? or aliens (mayhap from Mars)? illegal aliens? illegal immigrants? or immigrant aliens? or what? Or maybe just burglars.  I am reminded of the young Scots chap a good many years ago who landed in the USA, left his hotel for a walk, and got lost and disoriented. He knocked on a door to ask directions and was shot dead  by the occupant through the unopened door. No conversation, no nothing, just bang.  The occupant got off - just a good old Joe defending his property - appropriate force, they reckoned. The Scot's parents sued and took a quarter of a million off him. Sodding off in the USA and leaving your 9-year old daughter in charge of the house and a shotgun  is normal?