[BITList] Donald Trump's parrot

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Feb 18 14:07:53 GMT 2017

I’m sure that we’ll see this coming around again. Good ones always do.

ooroo

During a lull between the speeches at the recent presidential swearing-in ceremony, Melania Trump leaned over to chat with the Secretary of  State, Rex Tillerson.

"You know, I bought Donald a parrot for Christmas. That bird is so smart, Donald has already taught him to pronounce over two hundred words!"

"Wow, that's pretty impressive," said Tillerson, "but, you do realise that he just speaks the words, ...he doesn't really understand what they mean."

"Oh, I know," replied Melania, .........." neither does the parrot.”