[BITList] Fwd: The 6 stages of 'man flu' that every woman dreads

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 14 23:42:47 GMT 2017

Mike,

Oh, the man flu. What would we do without it. What do women get, the kind
who invented man flu?  I had a flu in my 20s that kept me in bed, every
joint aching, head aching, throat hellish, sometimes hallucinating,  for a
couple of weeks.  All in my imagination, of course. I had flu 3 or 4 years
ago. It featured hallucinations every evening around 8.00, and left me with
a peculiar (temporary) form of anaemia.  And I had Asian flu in Bombay in
1957/58 on board Chakdara or Chilka. My only symptom was an urge (no nausea
at all) to be sick, while the third was in bed hallucinating with a
dangerously high temperature.