[BITList] At last, a Royal Commission and its report

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Dec 14 06:38:55 GMT 2017

G'day Folks,

Malcolm Turnbull appears to totally against Royal Commissions.

Here is one that was commissioned by the Australian Labor Party. It was created by the then Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, five years ago.

The report will be released tomorrow. It contains over 100,000 pages.

Australian authorities hid a lot of the misdeeds of sexual predators.

Here is but a small sample.

http://tinyurl.com/yaqokl2w <http://tinyurl.com/yaqokl2w>

On another tack.

Malcolm Trumble's National and LNP Government  was driven to repudiate all calls for a Royal Commission into the big Four Banks and Financial Institutions in Australia.

He has finally caved in, but then it is he who signs up the questions for the enquiry. I will say in advance that I do not believe that this RC will be of any use. It will just be a whitewash.

Meanwhile the Commonwealth Bank of Australia is before an enquiry in relation to 53,000 transactions that were illegal

"In a statement yesterday it conceded it was late in filing 53,506 “threshold transaction reports” — covering transactions of $10,000 or more — through its deposit-taking ATMs between 2012 and 2015.”

Yes, thats right  53,506 llegal transactions.

These sorts of payment tended to end up in ISIS accounts. Or so it is alleged.

 This is the Chief of the CBA.

Just look at him.

I wonder what his salary plus perks were?

And Turnbull tried for months and month not to hold a Royal Commission?

The Chief of the CBA is going, Malcom Turnbull should do the right thing, and follow him out of the door.