[BITList] POTUS - Flynn change sides

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Dec 3 00:27:45 GMT 2017

scottyinva
26 minutes ago
"Court documents filed Friday show that Flynn did not operate independently in his contacts during the transition with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak — which he then lied about to federal agents.

According to the filings, Flynn consulted with multiple senior Trump officials during the transition. One adviser, described in court documents as a “very senior member” of the transition team, directed Flynn in December to reach out to Kislyak and lobby him about a United Nations resolution on Israeli settlements."
And we already know that the statement that Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence is a LIE because it's already been reported that Pence knew about Flynn's contact with the Russians. Now, we just have more proof. This will go all the way to the top, and forget about collusion as the charge will be treason.

goatherder
11 minutes ago

The Mushrooms behave no differently than their IDIOT leader. When you are in denial it is difficult to understand that you need help. As Mueller's investigation continues to peel back the layers of the onion eventually they will find out that Don the Con had conned the American People just like he attempted to con contractors, laborers, banks, real estate customers, shareholders, three wives, his children, his grand-children, students from some fraudulent entity call Trump University and the walls will come tumbling down. The question isn't "if" the question is "when." I suppose when Mueller goes after his Nobel Peace Prize winner Kushner and his Idiot Savant son Donnie Jr., his head will explode and the American People will find out how unstable and delusional the POTUS really is. It will take decades to undo the damage that he is doing to this Democracy, if you don't believe me ask Trumpty's Master Vladimir Putin.

Rico Man Dog
4 minutes ago
Too little, too late. By the time Mueller completes his investigation the republicans and Trump will have done so much damage it will be hard to reverse. They are about to sign a tax bill that will crush the middle class for decades and force cut to SS and Medicare for millions. Our democracy is crumbling every day Trump is in power. We don't have years to wait for this investigation to be completed.