[BITList] The Smart Fight Attendant]

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 31 14:13:45 BST 2017

A 50-something year old Muslim man arrived at his seat on a crowded
flight and immediately didn't want the seat.  The seat was next to an
elderly woman reading her Bible.

Disgusted, the Muslim man summoned the flight attendant and demanded a
new seat.  The man said "I cannot sit here next to this infidel."  The
flight attendant said, "Let me see if I can find another seat."

After checking, the flight attendant returned and stated, "There are no
more seats in economy, but I will check with the captain and see if
there is something in first class."

About 10 minutes went by, and the flight attendant returned and stated,
"The captain has confirmed that there are no more seats in economy,  but
there is one in first class.   It is our company policy to never move a
person from economy to first class, but being that it would be some sort
of scandal to force a person to sit next to an UNPLEASANT person, the
captain agreed to make the switch to first class!"

Before the irate Muslim man could say anything, the attendant gestured
to the elderly woman and said, "Therefore, madam, if you would so kindly
retrieve your personal items, we would like to move you to the comfort
of first class, as the captain doesn't want you to sit next to an
unpleasant person."

Passengers in the seats nearby began to applaud, while some gave a
standing ovation!

**
*/_Can I get an”Amen” to that!_/***

<http://www.incredimail.com/app/?tag=IM2_Default_Stamp_EN&id=509&lang=9&did=10500&ppd=2672,201106231034,1125,1,676038693551857645&rui=153920352&app_test_id=0&sd=20170824>