[BITList] Fwd: Man born and raised in UK told he is not a British citizen | UK news | The Guardian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 30 10:22:52 BST 2017

Mike,

These faceless (and brainless) people - do we pay their wages? If so, why?
They exist from Home Office all the way down to local offices.  A badly
disabled chap here was denied his due benefits because he had failed to
attend an interview with a board of uselesss fidgets who were keen to find
out why he had turned down a job as a steeplejack (I exaggerated a bit of
that). His interview was at 9.00am, in big lettters on the summons he'd got.
He struggled there before 9.00am, but the place was shut - it didn't open
till 10.00.