[BITList] After 'Dunkirk', a starter list of 10 engaging books (and a bonus) on India's role in the World War

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 13 08:45:14 BST 2017

HI JOHN ,

OPINE WE ALL  APPRECIATE  INDIA,S HELP IN WW2 , BUT    DUNKIRK ?  WERE THERE ANY INDIAN SOLDIERS ACTUALLY INVOLVED ?? .I RECALL DUNKIRK AND THE WAR YEARS . BUT FEEL THE BEF AT DUNKIRK COINCIDENTALLY MAY NOT HAVE HAD ANY  INDIAN SOLDIERS IT JUST HAPPENED THAT WAY ??

JOHN

After 'Dunkirk', a starter list of 10 engaging books (and a bonus) on India's role in the World War

https://scroll.in/article/846748/after-dunkirk-a-starter-list-of-10-engaging-books-and-a-bonus-on-indias-role-in-the-world-wars

ooroo

PS I was not impressed with the film, Dunkirk.  No indians were shown in the Film.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com