[BITList] 2nd. Opinion !

michael J Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Fri Aug 11 21:52:35 BST 2017

Always get a 2nd opinion.

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night.
So, I went to a psychiatrist and told him: "I've got a problem. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy."

"Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the psychiatrist.

"Talk to me 3 times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears." "How much do you charge?"

"One hundred fifty pounds per visit." Said the doctor.
"I'll sleep on it." I said.
Six months later the doctor met me on the street.
"Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having? He asked.
"Well, £150 a visit, 3 times a week for a year, is £23,400.00. A bartender cured me for £10.00." "I was so happy to have saved all that money that went and bought a new 4x4."

"Is that so?" With a bit of an attitude he said, "And how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed. There's nobody under there now."
It's always better to get a second opinion . . .