[BITList] 50 shades ....... OUCH!!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 25 11:09:42 BST 2017

        *50 shades of Grant:*

        *Keep your eye on this joker!*

        *http://pickeringpost.com/kyola/resources/articles/stangrant%20(1).jpg*

        *//*/(Check out the facial colour differences prior to 2015,
        2015 and 2016)/

            The Incredible Transformation Of Stan

            Paul Zanetti Sun 29^th Jan 2017

        *Stan Grant comes from a minority racial community.He says he
        faced racism.*

        *So did I. As have millions of others.*

        *Stan faced racism as a white man with aboriginal background. I
        faced it as a wog dago. My surname was a curse, in that it made
        me a target in the 1970s. I wasn’t ashamed of my surname, but
        was called all sort of names I can’t repeat here.*

        *My way of handling it was to laugh it off. I picked up a pen
        and taught myself how to draw cartoons.*

        *Before long there were cartoons of the ‘racists’ pinned up on
        the school notice boards. It wasn’t long before they became my
        mates. I figured that’s how you did it in Australia. We wogs
        learned how to fit in, to integrate. These ‘racists’, well, they
        were only kids teasing as kids do - ribbing each other in the
        bus line, but watching each others’ backs on the footy field.*

        *I’ve loved integrating ever since. Newspaper editors around the
        country also seemed to like the way I integrated. In fact it
        wasn’t an editor who first took notice of the cartoons of this
        wog kid with a funny last name.*

        *It was a racist Australian bloke called Larry Pickering who in
        1976, as a then 34 year old national superstar cartoonist on The
        Australian told this 15 year old wog kid from Wollongong who
        he’d just met, to “Keep at it, chief. I reckon you’ve got what
        it takes.”*

        *A couple of years or so later, that racist Pickering bloke
        introduced me to an editor and a news organisation boss -  and
        by 18 I was sitting in my own little office drawing daily
        cartoons at The Tele.*

        *Funny how that racist famous bloke took no notice of my name.
        He looked at my work and judged me on what I did, not my ethnic
        background.*

        *I became accepted into many racist Australian homes as the
        daily cartoonist in the country’s largest circulating racist
        daily paper. What a country where a wog kid could be accepted
        not on his background but what he produced.*

        *But Stan Grant says the "The Australian dream is rooted in
        racism,"*

        *"It is the very foundation of the dream. It is there at the
        birth of the nation. It is there in terra nullius.”*

        *I say bullshit, Stan.*

        *I say you’re a divider, a segregator and an opportunistic
        antagonist promoting the ‘Guilt Industry’ that separates
        Australians into tribes.*

        *You’ve been given every opportunity, Stan, without any barriers
        of racism - the same opportunities offered to every Australian
        of every race, if they’re prepared to study and work hard.*

        *As have I, as have millions of other Australians and fellow
        wogs, from every culture, race and religion.*

        *In that respect you and I are no different to millions of
        minority individuals who collectively come together as one,
        around this wonderful country.*

        *Where you and I are different, Stan, I was a target as soon as
        someone heard or read my name. You never had that problem. Your
        name is as white Anglo as it comes - Stan Grant.*

        *You enjoyed all the opportunities and benefits of the ‘white
        man’s’ system. As did I.*

        *According to your online bio after you left Griffith, you went
        to uni, first in NSW then the ANU, where I’m assuming you
        weren’t held back by any racism, because you don’t mention it,
        and you’d be the first to scream about it if it happened.*

        *You got a job as a copyboy at the racist Canberra Times, spent
        a few years as a news presenter on racist Macquarie radio, then
        the racist Seven network and the racist ABC.*

        *You then moved onto stints with CNN International in Hong Kong
        and Beijing, where you were responsible for the network’s
        coverage of China. No racism there either.*

        *In 1994 you were given the prized gig as host of the Seven
        network’s racist current affairs program ‘Real Life’ for which
        you won the racist Logie Award for Most Popular Current Affairs
        Program (voted by the racist Australian viewing public).*

        */Have you even noticed you’re living the racist Australian
        dream, Stan?/*

        *In 2007, alongside Mary Kostakidis you became co-presenter of
        the one-hour 6.30pm  SBS World News Australia bulletin funded by
        racist Australian taxpayers.*

        *Your former wife, Karla Grant - another successful part
        aboriginal - is also employed on the SBS program ‘Living Black’.*

        *In September 2007 you were announced presenter and producer of
        ABC Local radio’s Indigenous program, 'Speaking Out’, funded
        again by racist Australians.*

        *In 2008 you joined the racist World Bank as Senior
        Communications Officer based in Sydney.*

        *In 2009 you were appointed UAE correspondent for CNN based in
        CNN’s new Abu Dhabi news gathering production centre. This
        racism thing isn't exactly disrupting your lifestyle so far, is
        it, Stan?*

        *In 2013 you returned to racist Australia and hosted the nightly
        racist Newsnight for Sky News Australia.*

        *From 2014 you started hosting racist Sky News Australia’s
        ‘Reporting Live with Stan Grant’ at 6pm. In April you hosted
        ‘Crimes that Shook Australia’ a six-part drama series on the
        racist FOXTEL.*

        *In 2016 you’ll be hosting a nightly news bulletin ‘The Point
        with Stan Grant’ on the NITV (National Indigenous Television).
        Guess which racists are funding that racist indulgence? Yep, the
        racist Australian taxpayer - again.*

        */Could that be the real reason you’ve suddenly found currency
        with racism?/*

        *A month ago, the day before Australia Day, columnist Rita
        Panahi, an immigrant from Iran wrote a piece titled:*

        *Most Australians reject the black armband view of history.*

        *Panahi referenced a poll that showed 90 per cent say they are
        proud to be Australian and almost 80 per cent agree the country
        has a history we can be proud of.*

        *She says that ‘/Racist Australia’/was a construct by the ‘self
        loathing social justice warriors who populate the media and
        twitterverse - and wasn’t a concern for the ’silent majority’.*

        *Panahi goes on to say,*

        *‘/Sitting in Sydney’s City Recital Hall last October it
        occurred to me that I was among people suffering from an
        advanced case of “country dysmorphia disorder/”.*

        *The crowd that had come to see The Ethics Centre debate on
        whether “racism is destroying the Australian dream” was
        predictably populated by those heavily invested in the false
        notion that we live in a deeply racist and discordant country.’*

        *Not for Stan Grant.*

        */He’s living the dream, while pointing the finger at the rest
        of us./*

        *The only hiccup to the dream was self-inflicted when the
        moralist had an extra marital office affair with fellow reporter
        Tracey Holmes, was subsequently sacked from Channel 7 which
        necessitated leaving the country to find work after the scandal
        hit the tabloids.*

        *Not so much racism, as sexism.*

        *Yesterday, Stan Grant spoke at the racist Press Club to launch
        a book, transforming Stan from media pariah to media darling.*

        *During the launch, Grant shut down Alan Jones who spoke out on
        the sexual and other abuse of aboriginal children by their own
        communities - abuse which is endemic in the Aboriginal and
        Torres Island community.*

        *Children from Indigenous communities are 7 times more likely
        than non-Indigenous children to be the subject of substantiated
        reports of harm or risk of harm.*

        */Abused not by us - but by their own people./*

        *Jones suggested we ’need another stolen generation’. Crudely
        put, but the sentiment was in the interest of the children.*

        *Social media fired up the same (yawn) predictable fury, from
        the same repeat offenders who argue for a borderless country
        that results in kids drowning at sea, or scalded with boiling
        water as a means of entry to Australia.*

        *Stan Grant’s slap down of Jones referred to his own great aunt
        Eunice Grant, who was taken from her home and given the number 658.*

        *"Taken from her family” he said, “losing her name, leaving my
        aunty to still unpack the grief of that today. You do not steal
        children. This word 'stolen', 'stealing' - we need another
        stolen generation?"*

        *Grant said removing children hollowed out communities and
        affected people for their entire lives.*

        *What hollows out indigenous communities is damaged kids,
        sexually abused by alcoholic family members who should be caring
        for them, a pattern repeated generation after generation, while
        Grant points and looks the other way. *

        *The politically correct blame game peddled by Stan Grant and
        his enabling cheer squad is contributing to the destruction of
        innocent kids.*

        *On a final note, Stan Grant, you may not have noticed - take a
        look around you next time you walk the streets of Sydney,
        Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast or any number of our
        regional towns and cities.*

        *What do you see?*

        *Chinese, Somalians, Thais, Iraqis, Italians, Yugoslavs, Cook
        Islanders, Pakistanis, Samoans, Syrians, Greeks, Maltese,
        Chekoslovakians, Germans, Sri Lankans, Egyptians, Afghans,
        Dutch, Irish, Japanese, Poms, Malaysians, Indonesians, Russians,
        Hungarians, Iranians, Maoris, Syrians, Indians, Yugoslavs,
        Scots, French…..*

        */Many of these people come from backgrounds of conflict./*

        *They migrated to Australia for a better life or to escape
        persecution, war or conflict.*

        *My father certainly did.*

        *His Northern Italian village home was searched by the Nazis who
        stormtrooped through his house where his mother hid my 14 year
        old dad under the floor boards.*

        *Some of his ‘amici’ were not so lucky. Homes were torched,
        families destroyed forever.*

        *My father never complained. He got on a boat after the war and
        came to Australia as a young single man. He arrived on his own,
        in a foreign land, knowing nobody, unable to speak the language.*

        *He was sent to the North Queensland cane fields as a labourer
        to work in the blazing sun while he educated himself at night
        learning engineering.*

        *He eventually made his way to Sydney where he met my mum, also
        an Italian migrant. He got a job welding with the fledgling
        engineering company Transfield. We didn't see much of our dad.
        He left for work before we woke up, returning home after 8pm,
        before we went to bed.*

        *He raised six boys, sent them all to good schools, the fees
        paid from the sweat of his brow.*

        *There was no whinging, no whining, no hand outs, quite the
        opposite,*

        *He was happy, proud and contributed to his community, his
        church, raising money to build a retirement home.*

        *This country is filled with Giovanni Zanettis, who suffered in
        silence, quietly contributing to the fabric of the nation
        without pointing the finger at others.*

        *By contrast, Stan Grant you are a privileged mostly white
        grandstanding, posturing, squeaky wheel capitalising on the
        misfortunes of the poorest most needy in your community to
        leverage your own career.*

        *I, my father, and millions of other Australians refuse to be
        and cannot be responsible for what may have happened 100 or more
        years ago by people we don’t know to people we don’t know.*

        *Australians in the millions have had enough of you and your
        cheer squad enablers. The faux-guilt trip may have washed 60
        years ago with a majority Pommy Australia, but that one trick
        pony has long bolted outta town.*

        *And can I ask what’s with the reverse Michael Jackson skin
        transformation, Stan?*

        *Do the recent appointments at the tanning salon make your
        accusations against light skinned Australians more legitimate?*

        *Doing very nicely on the gravy train is our Stan Grant.*