[BITList] Could this be the “wheelchair” of the future? [VIDEO]

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Apr 22 02:49:15 BST 2017

If you or a loved one has spent time in a wheelchair, I don’t have to tell you how hard it can be.

My aunt spent years in a wheelchair, and my heart goes out to everyone who struggles with limited mobility… it can have a huge impact on your life.

Which is why Matia Robotics, a tech company from Illinois, recently caught my eye…

By creating a completely “new” kind of wheelchair.

Check out this great, 1-minute video clip I saw this morning. I just love this kind of work — when modern science helps make a difference in people’s health and confidence.

To see the “Wheelchair of the Future.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV72ejEcBwo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV72ejEcBwo>