[BITList] Lower than a Snake's Belly in a Wagon Rut Redux

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 30 01:17:59 BST 2016

Some interesting shots
frank
Lower than a Snake's Belly in a Wagon Rut Redux

Vintage News by Vintage Wings of Canada
<http://vintagenews.vintagewings.ca?wpmllink=85e288b8d67e3c350d0112bf74eefa8e&history_id=498&subscriber_id=12815>

    Lower than a Snake's Belly in a Wagon Rut Redux

Ladies and Gentlemen Aviators

Every once in a while we reprise an old story from years past. Five
years ago this story circled to globe and is still travelling. It was by
a long margin our most read story of the nearly 500 we've published.
Recently we've added dozens of new images for your enjoyment. Click here
<http://vintagenews.vintagewings.ca?wpmllink=737f56b1284e2f35189d3116f2c15ccb&history_id=498&subscriber_id=12815>
to view this incredible collection of the boldest low flying since
before the Second World War.

downlow00

You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to our mailing list.

Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe from this newsletter
<http://vintagenews.vintagewings.ca/manage-subscriptions/?method=unsubscribe&wpmlhistory_id=498&wpmlsubscriber_id=12815&wpmlmailinglist_id=1&authkey=a48de938587144be6be3b95682b5b948>.
Having trouble viewing this email? View in your browser
<http://vintagenews.vintagewings.ca/?wpmlmethod=newsletter&id=498&mailinglist_id=1&subscriber_id=12815&authkey=a48de938587144be6be3b95682b5b948>.

Copyright © *Vintage News Updates* 2016