[BITList] Final agony of RAF volunteer killed by Sarin - in Britain | UK news | The Guardian

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Sep 9 08:18:15 BST 2016

I joined the RAF two years after this occurred.

Doing the next few years 1955 to 157 or so, I read SRO [Station Routine Orders], that ‘volunteers’ were bing called for, to go to Porton Downs to take part in trials to find a cure for the ‘common cold’.

I often thought that I would take up the offer but never did.

Last week my wife and I watched a re-run of a series called “The Bletchley Circle”

See…

Series 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bletchley_Circle <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bletchley_Circle>

Now read what actually was going on at Porton Downs.

> https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/sep/28/military.antonybarnett <https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/sep/28/military.antonybarnett>

Bastards.