[BITList] Wow!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 11 14:11:02 BST 2016

                    I did look this up in Snopes. It is true--didn't
                    want it to be. Unbelievable!!

                    The first Muslim woman judge — Carolyn Walker — was
                    hand-picked by President Obama and sworn in as judge
                    of the 7th Municipal District, Brooklyn, choosing to
                    swear her oath of office holding the HOLY QURAN at
                    the Brooklyn Boro Hall on December 10, 2015. It was
                    a historic day!  Oddly enough, there was almost no
                    media coverage of this event . . . .

                    _Since the Quran forbids all law but Sharia Law_,
                    isn't it reasonable to assume that Her Honour will
                    head the first federally sanctioned SHARIA COURT.

                    Makes one proud, doesn’t it?  "Gives me chills up my
                    legs" said Chris Mathews.

                    Another little chink in the armour?  A small, quiet
                    erosion here and there.  No one cares, until it's
                    too late.  Step by step by step....this is how
                    American culture will end.

                    Rejoice Obama supporters!  Your dream of destroying
                    America is coming true.