[BITList] Fwd: Scam from Western Union

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Oct 11 00:21:28 BST 2016

G'day folks,

> This afternoon I recd an Email from Western Union asking me to update my Account and
> clicking on click here to access your account !  I deleted it

> Mike

For those who use an  iMac or  laptop….

Clicking on the little down arrow should display the email address of who sent the email…

But even that can be false.

As can be seen when clicking on the down arrow, the address is revealed, not just the person’s name.

If the msg does not contain even a smattering of a name that matches the company that is supposed to have sent it, then the hair on the back of your neck show be raising!

Just delete the msg.

I would receive one such msg per week. Sometimes more.