[BITList] Fw: German Streets Descend into Lawlessness

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 10 16:22:40 GMT 2016

John,

Ther first question that came to mind is, how many non-migrants committed crimes in Germany in the same period?  Leaving that aside, it's not only Germany that's afflicted.  Where I live, Inverclyde area, the papers, even our local one, are full of murders, desecration of war memorials, gross vandalism, fire-raising, drug taking, rape, fraud, and so on. One gets pee-ed off and regrets the descent into lawlessness, but one can't blame it on anyone else, since none of the perpetrators are immigrants.