[BITList] An Aussie Commenting on Weather Reporting in Mexico!

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue May 24 15:01:04 BST 2016

From a correspondent…

This presenter has excellent forecasting skills and dress sense!     Gosh.      😜😘😋😳

I got this from a pal in the USA so its already travelled across the Pacific and now its returned to its rightful place. I reckon the weather forecasters here could take a leaf out of Mexico forecasters. They look extremely accurate, presented exceptionally well and the graphics were amazing!!!!!! We need more like this in the UK. Result, much more attention paid to the weather, much less to the news and sport. WDYT? .

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dsYfn8yg41w?autoplay=1&rel=0 <https://www.youtube.com/embed/dsYfn8yg41w?autoplay=1&rel=0>