[BITList] A stupid world

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon May 23 14:01:50 BST 2016

                *_The great advantage_**__**_to being Muslim_**:*

                *If you change wives, you can still keep the same photo
                on your desk.*

                Untitled%2Battachment%2B00007.jpg

                *_Why
                _*

                *__......do drug stores make the sick walk
                All the way to the back of the
                Store to get their
                Prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at
                the
                Front.*

                *
                Why*

                *.....do
                People order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet
                Coke.*

                *Why
                ....do
                Banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the
                Counters..*

                *Why
                .....do we leave cars worth thousands
                Of dollars in the driveway and put
                Our useless junk in the
                Garage.*

                *Why*

                *...........do we buy hot dogs in packages
                Of ten and buns in
                Packages of
                Eight..*

                *
                Why*

                *.....do they have drive-up ATM machines
                With Braille lettering.*

                *
                EVER
                WONDER
                ..*

                *
                Why
                The sun lightens
                Our hair, but darkens our
                Skin?*

                *Why
                Don't you ever see the
                Headline 'Psychic Wins
                Lottery'?*

                *
                Why
                Is
                'abbreviated' such a long word?*

                *
                Why
                Is it that
                Doctors call what they do
                'practice'?*

                *
                Why
                Is lemon juice made
                With artificial flavour, and dish washing
                Liquid made with real lemons?*

                *Why
                Is the man who
                Invests all your money called a
                Broker?*

                *Why
                Is the time of
                Day with the slowest traffic called rush
                Hour?*

                *Why
                Isn't there
                Mouse-flavoured cat food?*
                *
                Why
                Isn't there Cat flavoured*
                *Dog
                Food?**
                **_
                _**_Why_****
                **Didn't Noah
                Swat those two
                Mosquitoes?*

                *
                Why
                Do they sterilize the
                Needle for lethal
                Injections?*

                *
                You
                Know that
                Indestructible black box that is used on
                Airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that
                Stuff?!*

                *
                Why
                Don't sheep
                Shrink when it rains?*

                *
                Why
                Are they called
                Apartments when they are all stuck
                Together?*

                *
                Like this one!!!*

                *
                If
                Con is the opposite of
                Pro, is Congress the opposite of
                Progress?*

                *
                If
                Flying is so
                Safe, why do they call the airport the
                Terminal?*

                Now
                That you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to
                spread the
                Stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a
                smile to
                (maybe even a chuckle)

                */__/*