[BITList] Fw: Fwd: Newt on Islam

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Fri May 13 00:20:47 BST 2016

From: Robin Paine
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 7:09 AM
To: John Davison
Subject: Fwd: Newt on Islam

If you have 17 minutes this is well worth watching.

                  Take the time to watch this.  It is a very important speech.

                  I believe this speech is the most succinct, forceful and accurate synopsis of our quandary today.
                  Give this a listen.  You may agree that this is one speech every American should hear.
                  Sad it takes an American politician to understand the situation that every bloody European
                  politician can’t or won’t.

                  http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4525157/newt-gingrich-war-radical-islamism