[BITList] Smile

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Mar 30 05:21:13 BST 2016

From a correspondent…

I'm about to take part in the Great Bankstown Run. It's not an official race, I just stand in the

city centre & shout "Allah is a Wanker" & then off we go....

Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them, they said it would be just like winning

the lotto! I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off and to my horror, we had six

matching balls!

Met a beautiful girl down at the park today. Sparks flew, she fell at my feet and we ended up

having sex there and then. God, I love my new taser!