[BITList] The Invasion of Australia

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Mar 8 10:16:07 GMT 2016

The Invasion of Australia

An Australian Navy Destroyer stops four Muslims in a row boat, rowing towards Darwin.

The captain gets on the loud hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft, where are you heading?"

One of the Muslims stands up and shouts, " We are invading Australia! "

The crew of the Destroyer all start laughing and when the captain finally stops laughing, he gets back on the loud hailer and says, "Just the four of you?"

The Muslim stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there!”