[BITList] We mean business

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Mar 6 06:00:55 GMT 2016

People Power Works.

When will this happen in Australia?

Goverments won’t do this. Particularly the present Government.

ooroo

Dear John,

Last week 38 Degrees members did exactly what we do best - we used our people power to take on rich, powerful forces and win. 145,000 of us came together to say we’ve had enough of big rip-off energy companies. And because we worked together, we managed to negotiate the best energy deal on the market with other companies. [1]

Over the last few days, we’ve shown the big companies we mean business. We’ve switched away from them in our thousands - and saved on average £314! Check out this amazing map of thousands of 38 Degrees members like you switching away from the rip-off energy companies.

 <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e5/1925792138/VEsF/>

John, do you want to keep giving more money than you should to companies that treat you badly and overcharge you? In just a few easy minutes you could get a new deal from a better, cheaper, friendlier energy company.

Imagine the board room meetings of the big energy companies on Monday: “We lost how many customers over the weekend?” Join the thousands switching this Saturday, click below to be part of it:

YES - I'M READY TO SWITCH NOW <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e5/1925792138/VEsC/>
I'M INTERESTED. COULD YOU REMIND ME LATER? <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e6/1925792138/VEsD/p/eyJKU1ZPUVUxRkpTVT0iOiJKb2huIEZlbHRoYW0iLCJKU1ZGVFVGSlRDVWwiOiJ3YW50b2tAbWUuY29tIiwiSlNWYVNWQWxKUT09IjoiQ0g0NCAwRVUifQ==/>
NO - IT'S NOT FOR ME <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e7/1925792138/VEsA/>
Moving your money like this is powerful - it’s something practical you can do to create the world you want to see. And it saves you real money at the same time – think between £265 and £357 every year depending on what tariff you choose. Everybody wins. Well, everyone except the Big Six energy companies - like British Gas and Npower - who’ve been ripping us off for years. Now there’s something to make you smile every time you boil the kettle!

Our friends at The Big Deal - energy experts who 38 Degrees partnered with on this - have put together a range of companies to choose from, so you can pick the smaller energy supplier that works for you.

It takes about ten minutes to fill in your details, choose the best option for you and lock in your deal - then the rest is taken care of. And if you can't switch right now, just ask for a reminder text at a time that suits you. It’s that easy.

YES - I'M READY TO SWITCH NOW <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e5/1925792138/VEsB/>
I'M INTERESTED. COULD YOU REMIND ME LATER? <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e0/1925792138/VEsO/p/eyJKU1ZPUVUxRkpTVT0iOiJKb2huIEZlbHRoYW0iLCJKU1ZGVFVGSlRDVWwiOiJ3YW50b2tAbWUuY29tIiwiSlNWYVNWQWxKUT09IjoiQ0g0NCAwRVUifQ==/>
NO - IT'S NOT FOR ME <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e7/1925792138/VEsP/>

Thanks for being involved,

Rachel, Megan, Maddy & the 38 Degrees team

PS: Every time one of us switches, 38 Degrees gets £12.50 to put straight back into the campaigns we care about. For this campaign, 38 Degrees has partnered with The Big Deal - they’re a for-profit business with expertise in collective energy switching and a track record of campaigning in this area. They will also take a £12.50 share of the commission generated by each switch. To read more about the Big Deal and their relationship with 38 Degrees, please click here:
https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/eon-scandal <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e1/1925792138/VEsHBQ/>

NOTES:
[1] The deal we've secured could save you £357! It's with a company you might not have heard of - Places For People. They're not just an energy provider - they manage 140,000 homes, and run big community projects up and down the UK. Plus they invest their profits back into the communities they work with.

We’ve also got the cheapest clean deal on the market - it’s with LoCO2 - it's 100% renewable electricity. If you're on a standard deal with one of the Big Six companies you'll save £260.
[2] The average saving each of us is making is £314 on the deal with Places for People, and £231 on the clean deal with LoCO2.

38 Degrees is funded by donations from thousands of members across the UK. Making a regular donation will mean 38 Degrees can stay independent and plan for future campaigns. Please will you chip in a few pounds a week?

Start a direct debit <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/462613e3/1925792138/VEsHBw/>
 <https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07329/2d477bd3/6cf87aa0/4626121d/1925792138/VEsHAQ/>

This email was sent to wantok at me.com <mailto:wantok at me.com>.

38 DEGREES
Limited by guarantee
Registered Company No. 6642193 in England and Wales
Registered office: 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE