[BITList] BBC Radio 4 - Radio 4 in Four, This is how easy it is to break in to your bank account

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 5 19:34:30 GMT 2016

Mike,

I don't do online banking, never felt the need for it.  I tell a lie, before the Bank of Scotland tied in with Halifax I had an online account with BOS, and for a short while after the link.  The results of the merger scunnered me, and I went back to using ATMs and bank counters.

A video alongside the above dealt with values of vynil records.  I've still got every record I and my daughters and son ever bought - 78s, 45s and 33s, back to the late 40s. And 4 turntables, all working. I must catalogue them.