[BITList] Smoking at Sea

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Mon Jun 20 08:55:55 BST 2016

Hugh,

My parents, when my Father was working in S.India had friends, with the husband being a chain smoker.  He used to wake up during the night for a smoke.  One night he fell asleep while still smoking !  He woke up shortly afterwards to find the Dunlipillo mattress was smouldering, not thinking, he put his hand into the mattress.  Pulled his hand out very quickly with molten sponge rubber on his hand.

Rather a drastic cure to stop nocturnal smoking !

Mike