[BITList] Fw: Fwd: AIR NEW ZEALAND'S LATEST SAFETY VIDEO.....JUST SUPER !!!!

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jun 7 10:47:54 BST 2016

From: John King
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 8:40 PM
To: Alfred Bosworth
Subject: Fwd: AIR NEW ZEALAND'S LATEST SAFETY VIDEO.....JUST SUPER !!!!

AIR NEW ZEALAND'S LATEST SAFETY VIDEO.....JUST SUPER !!!!

            This commercial must have cost Air New Zealand a little fortune. Watch and you will see what I mean.

        Absolutely Sensational Air New Zealand Safety Video!

        Now this is one airline safety-video that is NOT boring.

        Think I’ll fly Air NZ just to watch the safety video Ctrl + Click on Link Below.

        https://www.youtube.com/embed/qOw44VFNk8Y?feature=player_embedded%22frameborder=%220%22allowfullscreen%3e%3c/iframe