[BITList] Nice voice

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jun 5 05:01:26 BST 2016

THAT S WONDERFUL JOHN ,

MY FIRST SHIP IN 1951 WAS IN BUTE STREET DOCK CARDIFF 12 MONTHS TRIP RTW .., FULL WELSH CREW [ WHAT A SHOWER] , NEVER BEEN BACK TO WALES SINCE , AS FAR AS I KNOW DON T HAVE ANY WELSH BLOOD , IRISH , ENGLISH , SCOTS YES . HOWEVER HAD MANY WELSH FRIENDS AND LOVE THEIR MUSIC , WHEN THE WELSH PADRE AT THE MARINERS CLUB IN HK RETIRED  SAY 3/4 YEARS AGO THE REV PETER ELLIS , THE HK WELSH CHOIR SANG THEIR FAREWELLS ,,JUST GREAT ..HOPE ALL CAN HEAR THIS MUSIC!!

JOHN