[BITList] Nice voice

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 4 17:34:51 BST 2016

DEAD RIGHT HUGH , I LIKED IT TOO, AND MY HEARING IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE
DESPITE 2 HEARING AIDS !!!

THERE MAY BE SOME INDIAN INFLUENCE , PERHAPS I CAN FORWARD TO SOME INDIAN
FRIENDS FOR COMMENT , I DID RETIRE IN MADRAS 2003 AGED 67 , OPINE THERE  IS
A SING SONG SIMILAR LILT WITH SPOKEN WELSH AND SOME INDIAN ACCENTS ,  FROM
1983 TILL 2003 I SPENT A MAJOR PORTION OF MY LIFE LIVING AND WORKING IN THE
SUB-CONTINENT .

S&F

JOHN