[BITList] Mind food

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 31 13:37:22 GMT 2016

                    I think this is a great idea. Your family if they

                    wanted to could even plant you on their yard.
                    Calling you there family tree!!!

                    *Then bombed Pearl Harbour on Dec 7, 1941*

                    huh???

                    Right back at 'cha, Cockroach!

                    Simple, but why don't they lose the nipple, when

                    their order is changed from taco to hot-dog..???

                    'And I saved the best for last..

                    *Entrepreneurship 101*