[BITList] Fw: KOLKATA

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jan 10 08:40:08 GMT 2016

From: Ian Macandrew
Ian Macandrew

ph : (09) 5211-373

fax : (09) 521-4849

agrimac at xtr

Happy new year.. John Miller sent me this, I just had to send it on cos I enjoyed it.

Best,

Guy

>From Cheryl in Toronto. A brilliant snapshot of Kolkata for those who love Calcutta!
See how many places you recognize. It even has a glimpse of La Martiniere Girls College!
Bryan

    A video of Kolkata taken by a 17 year old

  Loreto girl on her iPhone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHH5Ob-pykU

KOLKATA, MY HEARTBEAT - an

  iPhone movie by Mahima Varma

  www.youtube.com

  My homage to the city I love. The city where I am born and

  brought up. The city that shaped my life. A movie completely

  shot by iPhone. More than 3000 shots of people ...