[BITList] Denmark: Facebook blocks Little Mermaid over 'bare skin'- BBC News

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 5 08:06:41 GMT 2016

Mike,

That they subsequently condescended to "allow" the Little Mermaid, etc, to be displayed on their august bit of social media cuts no ice, certainly not with me. They're in the business of making money, pure and simple - moral attitudes don't become them. What would they make of the Manneken Pis, I wonder?  The other day we saw a wee boy desperate for a Pis, but not being allowed to have one - we reckoned not until he and his parent reached an official place of private urination.  We've photos of the Manneken Pis in Bogense, Fyn, Denmark, taken when we were there on holiday.  When, I wonder, can we expect the hand of authority on our front door?