[BITList] Off to Canberra

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Feb 28 14:38:19 GMT 2016

I’m going to close down the computer now for a while.

Helma and I leave for Canberra on Tuesday morning at sparrow fart and I need to pack up the 27 inch  iMac, the swag of external hard drives, and load up the car around the iMac, the large suitcase, the 20 Litre petrol can, the other 26 litre conainer of petrol so that we can make quite a long run across the Nullabor without have to pay $1.80 per Litre for petrol.

When I finally fill up at Norseman, before we set off across the Nullabor, we will have 45 litres in the tank and those two containers of 46 llitres making a total of 91 Litres on board. 20 UK gallons. We should be able to do about 1,150 km with that.

I will download my emails to my iPhone until we get to Canberra where we will stay with Wendy, out middle daughter - the one in the RAAF Reserves.

I don’t answer any but the most immediate emails.

The iMAc is shut down first thing in the morning so I will probably receive any replies.

The iMac should be back at work next Saturday