[BITList] holiday

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Feb 26 16:15:23 GMT 2016

On 26 Feb 2016, at 10:13 PM, FA <franka at iinet.net.au> wrote:

John
you will be glad to sleep in your own bed again, its been a long spell hope you enjoyed your stay, at least you missed the storms,
thought I had seen  that plane before
have a good trip home and take care

Thanks Frank.

I and quite a few gpood days here. I don’t recall anything really hot.

Today I visited the The British Museum Exhibtion, at the Perth Museum - 100 objects - The History of the World.

I knew someone and got in as “guest” otherwise it is $17.50 - over priced.

We still have a few weeks to “sleep in our own beds.” We won’t get home until the end of the month perhaps.

The stop at friends near Lismore fell through - she is on a 6 week cruise!

So straight up the middle from Canberra, and turn right at Charters Towers!

By the time that we get home it will be too cold for us in the South!