[BITList] Anthem of the Seas

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 21 16:16:46 GMT 2016

Mike,

I felt sick just reading it.  Somewhere among the letters I wrote Janet when on GTV Morar, 1959, light ship in the Med, is one with a sketch I made of the horizon line across one of my windows.  It wasn't far short of 45 degrees.  And when I joined Dilwara as 3rd I inherited a glass-fronted cupboard full of BI glasses of all shapes.  One very rough night I slept on the day bed and was wakened by the contents of the cupboard showering over me, much of it in bits.