[BITList] Compare Two sentences

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 22 16:11:09 GMT 2016

            How is this for common sense, sorry nonsense.

            *These two, short sentences tell you a lot about our
            governments and our culture:-

            1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of
            a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun
            owners and bikers by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny
            how that works.

            And here's another one worth considering.

            2. Seems we constantly hear about how the Australian Old Age
            Pension Plan could run out of money.  How come we never hear
            about welfare and illegal immigration support running out of
            money?  What's interesting is that the first group "worked
            for" their money, but the second group didn't.*

            *Think about it... *