[BITList] Husbands & Wives.....

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 9 04:33:47 GMT 2016

                *HUSBANDS AND WIVES*
                *AVOCADOS¦*
                *A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping
                for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have
                avocados, get 6.***
                *A short time later the husband comes back with 6
                cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6
                cartons of milk?”***
                *He replied, "They had avocados.”*
                *If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read
                it again!  Men will get it the first time.***
                *WATER IN THE CARBURETOR…*
                *WIFE: "There is trouble with the car.  It has water in
                the carburetor.”*
                *HUSBAND: "Water in the carburetor?  That's ridiculous “*
                *WIFE:  "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor.”*
                *HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburetor is.
                I'll check it out.*
                *Where's the car?*
                *WIFE: "In the pool”.*
                *STATISTIC¦*
                *THIS IS A FRIGHTENING STATISTIC , PROBABLY ONE OF THE
                MOST WORRISOME IN RECENT YEARS.*
                *25% of the women in this country are on medication for
                mental illness.*
                *That's scary.  It means 75% are running around untreated…*
                *THE PHONE¦***
                *A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife
                something nice for their first wedding anniversary.  So
                he decided to buy her a cell phone.  He showed her
                the phone and explained to her all of its features.***
                *Meg was excited to receive the gift and simply adored
                her new phone.*
                *The next day Meg went shopping. Her phone rang and, to
                her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end.***
                *"Hi Meg," he said, "how do you like your new phone?”*
                *Meg replied, "I just love it!  It's so small and your
                voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't
                understand though…"***
                *"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband.*
                *"How did you know I was at Wall-Mart?”*
                *HE MUST PAY…*
                *Husband and wife had a tiff. Wife called up her mom and
                said, "He fought with me again, I am coming to live
                with you.”***
                *Mom said, "No darling, he must pay for his mistake.  I
                am coming to live with you.*