[BITList] More on - Boss ordered too many pellets.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Aug 28 01:18:12 BST 2016

From a correspondent…

Reminds me of the mid-70s when some Minister of Building in Nigeria over-ordered cement with the result that around 400 cargo ships fully loaded with the stuff had to wait a year (or more) rolling at anchor off shore to discharge.

Tankers only had to wait a week - we were on the Lagos-Okrica (Port Harcourt) run for months.

Modern day pirates would have had a field day