[BITList] Fwd: [SPAM?] FW: Does thah speak Yorkshire?

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Aug 17 13:06:21 BST 2016

As a Yorkshire man, I have heard all of these before, except the first one!

:-)

I’ve added a few on the bottom for you.

ooroo

From a correspondent…

Police have just released details of a new drug craze that is being carried out in Yorkshire nightclubs.
Apparently, Yorkshire club-goers have started injecting Ecstasy just above their front teeth.

Police say the dangerous practice is called: "e bah gum"

A Yorkshireman takes his cat to the vet.

Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."

Vet: "Is it a tom?"

Yorkshireman: "Nay, I've browt it wi me."

A Yorkshireman's dog dies and as it was a favourite pet he decides to have a gold statue

made by a jeweller to remember the dog by.

Yorkshireman: "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog?"

Jeweller: "Da ya want it 18 carat?"

Yorkshireman: "Naw ya daft bugger, I want it chewin' a bone!"

Bloke from Barnsley with piles asks a chemist "Nah then lad, does tha sell arse cream?"

The chemist replies, "Aye lad, Magnum or Cornetto?"

Some Additions….from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xidmgvk5iOI <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xidmgvk5iOI>

And…

Interview with Millen Eve - true yorkshire accent!  2,587,285 Views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB3ieNhEsDY <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB3ieNhEsDY>

If you’re a glutton for punishment…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHInGjkcxFc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHInGjkcxFc>