[BITList] Yes - it's true - 100% correct

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 29 14:45:39 BST 2016

            *_I know that some of you aren't enthused
            about_**__**_Donald Trump but it does explain some things._*

            /This is absolutely unthinkable that nobody//, //especially
            the CIA//, //would have noticed this..../
            Trump is starting to look better all the time.
            This information has all been checked, then double
            checked... it is 100% Correct.
            That's why there is such an alarm within US government,
            since Trump's statement about temporary suspension of
            migration of Muslims to US untill US authorities make sure
            there is a proper concept of safe penetration of US territory.
            People are stunned to learn that the head of the U.S. CIA is
            a Muslim! Do hope this wakes up some!
            Until it hits you like a ton of bricks read it again, until
            you understand!
            */We now have a Muslim government in the US !/**/
            /*
            John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam
            while stationed in Saudi Arabia.
            Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was
            born in Iran where her parents still live.
            Hillary Clinton's top adviser, Huma Abedin is a Muslim,
            whose mother and brother are still involved in the now
            outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt!
            Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland
            Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim .
            Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim .
            Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs
            Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.
            Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic
            Society of North America is a Muslim .
            Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships,
            Eboo Patel, is a Muslim .
            Nancy Pelosi announced she willappoint Rep Andre Carson,
            D-Ind, a Muslim , as the first Muslim lawmaker on the House
            of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on
            Intelligence, of all things! It would make Carson the first
            Muslim to serve on the committee that receives intelligence
            on the threat of Islamic militants in the Middle East! He
            has he suggested that U.S. schools should be modeled after
            Islamic madrassas, where education is based on the Quran!!!
            Last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack
            Hussein Obama.
            It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of
            office when he was sworn in. He did not repeat the oath
            properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later
            the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again, in
            private. Yeah, right.
            CIA directorJohn Brennan took his oath on a copy of the
            Constitution, not a Bible??
            Valarie Jarret wrote her college thesis on how she wanted to
            change America into a Muslim friendly nation and she is
            anObama top advisor!
            Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the
            Qur'an, NOT the Bible!
            Conservative Congresswoman Michele Bachman, R-MN, was
            vilified and verbally tarred and feathered by Democrats when
            she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government!
            Considering all these appointments, it would explain why
            Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our
            nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening
            our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide
            being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and the
            Middle East!
            The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's become!
            Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people
            who want to destroy us! It can only get worse!
            In his book Obama said, "if it comes down to it, I will side
            with the Muslims".
            */
            /*

            <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820%2c201206281812%2c9%2c1%2c92828539966836101&rui=157384411&app_test_id=0&sd=20160421>