[BITList] Brexit

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Apr 24 22:57:21 BST 2016

https://www.facebook.com/AntiEUNet/videos/1060884617318047/ <https://www.facebook.com/AntiEUNet/videos/1060884617318047/>

BRAVE audience member on Question Time stole the show after he produced his own calculations as to why Britain should leave the European Union The confident audience member said: ....."I did some maths on the back of an envelope as well.

"I should say I’m an economist and a financial adviser. And I took the £10billion of net savings we would make if we left Europe and I multiplied these by 14, which is the number of years up to 2030 I then used the economic credit multiplier, because of course you have the benefit of spending that money, the taxes raised on it, some economic growth and so on. And do you know the figure I came up with?

The figure I came up with was £1.5 trillion, which means if we leave the EU we’ll be able to fund and repay the national debt by the time 2030 comes.”