[BITList] Received from a Trini/Aussie: Price of gas in France.....today's humor

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 15 07:09:58 BST 2016

                    *A **thief in Paris planned to steal some*

                    *Paintings from the****Louvre*

                    https://sites.google.com/site/humoursix/sunday-family-humour-10th-february/f1.jpe?attredirects=0

                    *After careful planning, he got*

                    *past security,**stole the paintings,*

                    *and made it safely to his van.*

                    *However, he was captured only two*
                    *blocks away when his van ran out of gas*

                    *When asked how he could mastermind*
                    *such a crime and then make such an*
                    *obvious error, he replied,*

                    *'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole*