[BITList] The Big History Show and Exhibition 2016 - City Halls

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sat Apr 9 19:14:34 BST 2016

Today I attended the History Show as shown below in the attachment.  I was a Guide at the Stand for the Tug DANIEL ADAMSON.  One of the Society’s Officials said that he remembered when a group of BI Reunion people visited the Tug in Albert Dock.  He commented favourably on the Donation of £100 from the group and numerous donations from not only the men but their wives.

The Tug is now out of Drydock at Cammell Lairds and should be in Liverpool by the beginning of May when she will be officially “Re Launched” by the Lord
Lieutenant of Lancashire, after her £3.8M Renovation, courtesy of the Heritage Lottery Fund.  If all goes well, she will soon be taking passengers on trips on the Manchester Ship Canal and the Mersey.

Mike