[BITList] Syrian refugees.

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 30 11:03:32 BST 2015

Can someone please explain the following regarding the Syrian refugees
arriving in Europe from war torn destinations.

1/ How come they all seem to have endless supplies of money to pay the
people traffickers.

2/ Most appear to have working mobile phones.

3/ Most appear well dressed and fed and do not appear to be suffering
the effects of malnutrition.

4/ Most of the refugees are men of military age.

5/ Why are other Muslim nations not helping their fellow Muslims.
(Saudi, Kuwait, U.A.E. Indonesia but to name a few)

6/ How come the two boys and their mother drowned off the Turkish coast
can be returned for burial to the place they fled so quickly, what is
believed to be I.S. held territory.

Could it be they are being paid to come to Europe as a way to increase
the Muslim population and get I.S. fighters embedded in Europe?  We all
know life is cheap from an I.S. point so the loss of a few lives along
the way has no meaning for them as long as it benefits their cause.

Just a thought.