[BITList] Too much sex??

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 22 12:51:30 BST 2015

                            I couldn't help but overhear two guys in
                            their mid-twenties while sitting at the bar
                            last night.

                            169819513-two-guys-smilming-at-bar-in-th

                            One of the guys says to his buddy:  "Man you
                            look tired."

                            His buddy says, "Man I'm exhausted.  My
                            girlfriend and I have sex all the time.

                            She's after me 3 and 4 times a day,​I just
                            don't know what to do."

                            A fellow about my age (70+),sitting a couple
                            of stools down, also overheard the conversation.

                            5.jpg

                            He looked over at the two young men and with
                            the wisdom of years says:

                            *"Marry her.  That'll put a stop to that shit."*