[BITList] The Right Weapon

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 6 08:05:38 BST 2015

People ask me how big a gun should you carry ? Read what this woman did
with a tiny .25 caliber pistol .

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed
woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?

A Beretta Jetfire testimonial.

Here is her story in her own words:

*"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside of The
Villages with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement
and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator
which suddenly emerged from the murky water, and began charging us with
its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because
she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire
.25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to
my estranged husband's kneecap was all it took. The 'gator got him
easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.
It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus the amount I saved
in lawyer’s fees was really incredible!"*

**