[BITList] Scary Scene in China as Barge Capsizes on Yangtze River, Five Missing [VIDEO] - gCaptain

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Oct 25 19:49:32 GMT 2015

Hugh,

Sorry I didn’t notice.  This lunch time I was half listening to Radio 4, there was a programme  called  “A Man’s a Man for A’ that” concerning an ex Slave, Frederick Douglas and his impact on Scotland of this abolitionist.  I always think of the W. Coast ports of England and Slavery, now Scotland joins the list..

Mike