[BITList] Fwd: Trad Jazz 1917

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Oct 1 01:02:03 BST 2015

There are also some good sites at the right hand side of the You Tube below

Mike

YouTube never ceases to bring some rare treasures to light from tv and films, and none more so than one I received today. I'm sure many of you remember 'What's My Line'  with Gilbert Harding, or Eamonn Andrews, but how many of you saw the American version - 'I've got a secret'.  Well this is one secret that you've just got to watch, it will raise the hairs on your back. Check outhttps://youtu.be/kTZiM3v_OiQ and my guess this is one 'chat room of a Home for the Bewildered' that Jon Critchley would have been honoured to enter.! My thanks to Mark of Ealing who found it, and to John Westwood for passing this one along.